» Palm Reader
» Treat Mom to Brunch at Palm Springs' Best Restaurants
Treat Mom to Brunch at Palm Springs' Best Restaurants
This Mother’s Day, plenty of Palm Springs restaurants are ready to help you show Mom how much she means to you. Whether you’re looking for an extravagant champagne brunch or affordable elegance, Palm Springs has you covered.
If you really want to spoil Mom this Sunday, here are a few restaurants serving brunches that will really knock her socks off:
- Le Vallauris: Treat Mom to a dining experience at Le Vallauris, one of Palm Springs’ highest rated restaurants. The champagne brunch features a three-course prix-fixe menu that includes choices such as Ahi tuna tartar for a starter and roasted veal filet or grilled sea bass with lemon confit for your main course. Dine under the tree-canopied patio for an experience Mom won’t soon forget. Adults are $57 per person and children 8 or younger are just $29.50.
- Spencer’s: The award-winning restaurant is the epitome of classic Palm Springs glamour, and Spencer’s champagne brunch will make Mom feel like a glamorous starlet from Hollywood’s golden age. For $39, Mom will enjoy a three-course menu of classic brunch favorites and the chef’s handpicked favorites, accompanied by a glass of champagne or a mimosa.
- Melvyn’s: The iconic Melvyn’s Restaurant at the historic Ingleside Inn will serve a champagne brunch from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. For $33, Mom can choose from 14 entrees such as a filet mignon omelet or lobster benedict, served with complimentary champagne, baked goods and fruit. After brunch, head to the lounge to enjoy live music and singers who take the stage at 3:30 p.m.
- Norma’s: The Parker’s retro restaurant is both a local and tourist favorite for brunch, and Norma’s will be serving their popular regular menu on Mother’s Day. Want to really spoil Mom? Order the Zillion Dollar Lobster Fritata, served with Sevruga caviar for $100 an ounce.
Not ready to spend hundreds on caviar? Here are a few picks to treat Mom to a lavish Palm Springs brunch without breaking the bank:
- Sammy G’s Tuscan Grill: For $19.95, dine in the courtyard at Sammy G’s and enjoy a buffet brunch and complimentary glass of champagne or mimosa. The brunch spread includes a carving station, omelet station and Sammy G’s signature frittata and potatoes.
- Pinocchio in the Desert: Famous for bottomless champagne for just $3.95 and fabulous brunch dishes, Pinocchio’s is a Palm Springs classic. Treat Mom to brunch on the patio at Pinocchio’s and she won’t be disappointed.
- Lulu’s: Although it only recently hit the Palm Springs restaurant scene, Lulu’s has quickly made a name for itself as a culinary hot spot. With its modern design and all-day happy hour, Mom is sure to love drinks and Sunday brunch at Lulu’s.
For a complete listing of restaurants in Palm Springs, go to www.VisitPalmSprings.com/Dine. Don't forget...you can get her a gift card as a Mother's Day gift for the annual Palm Springs Desert Resorts Restaurant Week taking place - June 1-10, 2012.