For the latest information on the coronavirus, please see the CDC's website.
RIVERSIDE COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT - breaking news, business resources, quick links
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Palm Springs Art Museum and Architecture Museum
- Palm Springs Public Library
- Welwood Murray Library and Visitor Center
- All Palm Springs City facilities, including Swim Center and Skate Park.
- Indian Canyons
- Tahquitz Canyons
- Agua Caliente Casinos
- Indian Canyons Golf Courses
The Coachella Valley Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has a SBA Loan Program to assist small businesses.
Here’s a brief recap of the SBA Loan Program and the Coachella Valley SBDC’s role:
- Loan up to $2.0 mil per business for-profits and non-profits
- Must be able to demonstrate loss
- Use of funds: working capital for normal business expenses, including payroll
- Rates: 3.75% fixed for-profits, 2.75% for non-profits.
- 30 year amortization on all loans
- Minimum FICO 650
- NO payments for 12 months
- Funds dispersed directly by SBA
- NO fees or commissions of any kind
Our role is provide the tools, forms and guidance to help the client submit a complete, well prepared submission online that will have a better chance of prompt processing and approval.
Before you can start, the SBA requires that all consulting clients be registered in their Client System prior to meeting. If you are interested in applying, please complete the Registration form 641 found here (fill and e-sign onscreen) and email back to either Mike or Angela (information shown below) with a cover note introducing yourself and your business. They will take of it from there.
Please provide one of our email addresses (listed below) on the form.
Please email questions and we’ll do our best to give you straight answers.
Senior Business Consultant