Greater Palm Springs Pride
Downtown Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Saturday, November 7, 2020 - Sunday, November 8, 2020; All Day
- Downtown Palm Springs, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Visit Website
Two-Day Pride Festival – FREE ADMISSION
(times vary by stage)
- Downtown on Palm Canyon Dr (between Amado and Baristo and side streets) 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Sat & 11:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. on Sun
- Pride Stage 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. on Sat & 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sun
- Arenas Stage 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Sat & 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sun
- Dance Stage at Tahquitz and Palm Canyon 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Sat & 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Sun
Downtown Palm Springs! Free Admission!
Sip, Sachet and Celebrate in the new Pride Event Zone in downtown. Palm Canyon in downtown will be closed to traffic and transformed into a vibrant, pedestrian friendly Pride Festival unique to Southern California. Enjoy beverages and food with friends while you explore a diverse array of artists, entertainers, beverage stations, and purveyors of a variety of items including, jewelry, snacks, and sweets. Add all that to great shopping restaurants, clubs, and entertainment venues located along world-famous Palm Canyon Dr. The result is like no place else – Palm Springs Pride.
Features include a Children’s Headquarters (CHQ) space for games and crafts, the Youth Zone by Safe Schools Desert Cities, and HIV/AIDS testing by Get Tested Coachella Valley. Over 150 exhibitors, non-profit organizations, food, and beverage vendors will be on hand.
The Festival is a free community event held in multiple venues:
- On Arenas Road between Indian Canyon and S. Calle Encilia
- In Downtown Palm Springs on Palm Canyon Dr. between Amado and Baristo
- On side streets off of Palm Canyon Dr - Andreas, Tahquitz, Museum Way and Arenas
Donations will be accepted at entry points to keep Pride free.