Stay in Palm Springs
Masks are required in all indoor common areas and when you are unable to socially distance outdoors. Keeping Stays Safe.
Hotels and Resorts
- Social Distancing of six feet required when available
- Masks required in all interior common areas and in exterior areas where you are not able to socially distance
- Wear a mask for any outdoor food and beverage delivery
- Density limitations are in effect
Short Term Vacation Rentals
- Rentals allowed in private homes where the guest rents the entire home and does not share any common areas with others. Home-sharing is not allowed.
- No events or group gatherings are permitted until approved by the State of California. Only guests registered for the home should be on premise.
- Complete a deep cleaning after each rental, using products and protocols outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Ensure a 24-hour reservation gap between when a guest departs and a new arrival.
- Some cities may have further restrictions regarding short-term vacation rentals. This guidance does not change any restrictions those jurisdictions have put in place.
Jun 9, 2020
Jun 12, 2020
Jun 10, 2020
Jun 9, 2020
Mar 10, 2020
Feb 24, 2020
Feb 6, 2020
Jan 31, 2020